Ravenmount on Tumblr

Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh, if only I was a sports fan! Paul will be singing the anthem on June 19th for Irish Heritage night at the Philadelphia Phillies baseball game. I still find it amusing, an Irish guy singing the US National Anthem, but he sings it very well. Though, if I were at a game and he was singing the anthem for it, I would probably be too distracted with wanting to get out of the crowd-noise where I could listen to more of his music. This guy's voice is the one that drew me into watching Celtic Thunder videos a few years ago. He's a few years older now (and perhaps a few years wiser too?) and has moved on, which means a) there's been room now for Celtic Thunder to develop another lovely Irish singer, and b) we get to hear whole shows and albums of just Paul's lovely, velvety voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment