Ravenmount on Tumblr

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OMG! OMG! OMG! Ryan Kelly Tweeted!!!!

Ok, this is clearly not a 'fan blog', despite all the Celtic Thunder stuff I post on here, but just this once... Ryan just tweeted!!!! He has just made a lot of women (and some men too, I'm sure) very very happy. I doubt any of us will be particularly articulate for the next few hours, until we let all the 'omg!' initial reactions die down a bit, anyway. We may not be having any fireworks in Colorado this 4th of July, but if this is how the holiday is starting out this year, the rest of the day is bound to be amazing anyway. (And I am very glad my sister does not have any sort of camera, because there would otherwise be lots of random happy-dance shots of me from tonight.) Happy 4th of July to you, too, Ryan, and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment